Learning from home in our virtual classroom

Dear Grade 3 families,

We are now completing our first full week of learning online. It has been challenging and exciting and (I think) at times a little confusing. I really, really appreciate all your support as we adjust to our current circumstances.

I wanted to say how proud I am of Grade 3 learners. They have shown themselves to be independent and Thinkers. I have seen some truly impressive and insightful work being shared over the past week. I am also impressed at how well and how quickly learners have developed the technology skills required to communicate and succeed in a virtual classroom.

Stay stay, stay happy and health. I hope to see everyone again soon.

Comments

  1. It feels good to have read your post. I got a lot of good thoughts here. You must be brilliant to have come with writing articles that could inspire and help a lot of your readers. I feel like going to visit this site more often. Beauty and health

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Trip health & safety update from the office

3 Way conferences 2019/2020